Observational Data collection for iPhone & iPod Touch
Spectator GO! gathers behavioral data by logging an observers input. It is highly customizable and offers efficient features to support and faciliate manual scoring. Put a person or animal in focus and add scores by button clicks. Change the focused subject while the software keeps on scoring. Very easy to handle and appropriate to produce loads of meaningful data.
Spectator GO! is one of several extensions for the BIOBSERVE ResulFileServer - a PC software to administer and batch analyze almost all BIOBSERVE software result files.
- User-defined number and names of test participants
- User-defined number and names of behaviors
- Behavior modifiers can be used to differentiate between categories of the same behavior
- Possibility to adapt the configuration during the ongoing test - Scoring classes: interaction with other subject(s), status (duration measurement), Event (point on the time-line)
- Data export in xml format
Data analysis is NOT part of the Spectator GO! software. ResultFileServer can be synced with Spectator GO! to produce statistics on result pools and to visualize data in ethograms, maps and charts.
Spectator GO! is developed by BIOBSERVE (http://www.biobserve.com/start.html)